Setting an FTP Connection
Modified on: Thu, 9 Mar, 2023 at 8:59 AM
Setting an FTP Connection allows you to transfer files and documents (such as NAOqi logs) between a Robot and a computer. Here, the Robot is the server and the computer is the client.
Use the FTP software FileZilla (or any other FTP third-party software).
What You Need
- a Robot
- an internet connection
- a computer connected to the same network
- FileZilla (or any other FTP third-party software)
2. Fill in the 4 following fields to initiate the FTP connection with your robot:
- Host (1): indicate the IP address of your Robot. For example: 10.0.206.218.
- Username (2): “nao”
- Password (3): “robot's password” (default password is "nao")
- Port (4): 22
3. Click "Quickconnect" to initiate the FTP connection.
FileZilla interface when a connection is established
4. You are ready to transfer your files.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.