How to update NAOqi on NAO
Modified on: Thu, 15 Sep, 2022 at 3:09 PM
- Robot Settings installed on your computer,
- Softbank Robotics account,
- NAO robot,
- Battery Charger
- Computer connected to the same internet network as your robot.
Note: The instructions below are only related to the NAO robot.
- Turn NAO ON.
- Make sure to enable the "Auto System Update" option of your robot on the Application Store.
- On your computer, launch Robot Settings.
- Turn Connect to your NAO using the "Host/IP" field or the "Open Robot list" button.
- A popup window appears, telling you that a NAOqi upgrade is available.
- Click "Download".
- The Release Note window opens.
- Click the right arrow.
- Make sure the Battery Charger is plugged into the Robot, otherwise you won't be able to continue.
- Click "Start upgrade".
NAOqi update starts. When the download is finished, the robot will reboot automatically
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.