This article describes briefly how to install an application on your Pepper 2.9 (Android version) with Command Center.
You will find more detailed information on this link.
What is it ?
Command Center is the new online user interface to install applications for NAOqi 2.9, and manage your robots or users.
If you want access to Command Center, please contact Softbank Robotics Support.
A. Deploying an application on your robot (computer)
- Sign in Command Center.
- Click on My Missions.
- Search the application in the list or enter the application's name in the search bar.
- Hover your mouse over the application line and click on Deploy on robots.
- In the search bar, enter the robot's nickname, or his Body ID, group or location.
- Select the robot by clicking on it.
- Click on Add selected robots.
The application is now deployed on your robot.
B. Checking if the application has been correctly deployed on your robot (computer)
1. Click on My Robots.
2. Search the robot in the list or use the search bar: enter the robot's nickname, or his Body ID, group or location.
3. Select the robot by clicking on it.
4. In the section Missions, the application now appears.
The application has been correctly deployed on your robot.
C. Installing the application previously deployed (Tablet)
- Tap the six dots icon six dot icon.
- Tap the SBR Applications Updater icon.
- Tap UPDATE.
Pepper will now install the application.