It is possible do a Factory Reset on the tablet only and not the whole robot.
This is for Pepper 1.8 and 1.8A with tablet model : LPT-200AR
Please follow carefully every step of this procedure. Otherwise your tablet may become unusable
After a Factory Reset on the tablet, you may need to reset the token to get back the connection between robot's head and the tablet.
- Locate the 3 buttons behind the tablet
- Make sure that your robot is OFF
- Press and Hold "HOME" and "RECENT" buttons simultaneously
- While holding these 2 buttons, make a single press on the chest button to turn the robot ON
At this step it is very important to hold "HOME" and "RECENT" buttons pressed
- Wait until you reach the screen below (~20 seconds) then you can release the buttons
- Select [Recovery Mode], to do so, use the "RECENT" button to change the selection and the "HOME" button to validate
- Select Wipe data/factory reset like in the screen below
- Select Yes -- delete all user data, the deleting process will starts
- The deleting process will take few seconds, then select Power off
- Reboot your robot. After rebooting, if the there is no connection between Head and Tablet, then you may need to reset the token.