- Pepper must be switched OFF and the Stop Button pushed.
- Remove the Pins from their storage and insert them in their respective slots.
Be careful when the Pins are inserted, Pepper’s knee and hip will move freely. Hold the Robot to make sure it does not fall.
- Bring Pepper in front of the box, and make sure the Charging Flap is closed.
- Lift Pepper to a standing posture while pushing him into the box as shown in the picture.
- Carefully bring the box to the floor.
Be careful, Pepper could be unstable
- Adjust Pepper in his box
- Close the box with strong tape.
Here is a video that explains every steps :
You must use the original boxes and packaging to store Pepper and follow the Re-boxing procedure above, as well as the following instructions:
- Turn Pepper OFF
- Press the Stop Button
- Fully charge Pepper then close the Charging Flap
DO NOT insert the Pins otherwise Pepper might fall (see Pins)
- Ensure the storage location complies with safety recommendations (see Choosing location).
For long storage, charge Pepper at least once every three months otherwise the battery will become unusable.