Make sure NAO is turned OFF and unplugged.
- Clean and disinfect your robot using alcohol (such as Isopropyl) based disinfectant wipes.
- Do not use water. Do not get NAO wet and never handle the robot with wet hands.
- Do not use ammonia-based products.
- Do not oil the joints.
You must use the orignal box and packaging to store NAO.
Follow the Reboxing procedure, as well as the following instructions regarding the Battery.
- Remove the Battery (in case of a long time storage)
- Do not place it in the box.
- You must fully charge the Battery once every 3 months to keep it usable (check the Battery Charger guide for more information).
- You can charge the Battery even when it is not inserted in NAO.