To charge PEPPER's battery :
- Plug the charger to the mains.
- Lift the power hatch .
Note: for safety reasons, as soon as the power hatch is opened, Pepper cannot move around.
- When Pepper is fully charged, the charger LED becomes green and the Status LEDs are blinking green.
- Battery life: 7~20h, depending on use.
- When Pepper is charged:
- Disconnect the charger cable from the power hatch .
- Disconnect the charger from the mains.
- Make sure you close the power hatch, or Pepper will not be able to move around.
How do I know it is time to charge the battery again ?
Notifications warn you that the battery needs to be recharged.
If you have a Charging station installed and configured, Pepper is able to find it and to go on it when necessary.