NAO - How to connect to a WiFi network ?
Modified on: Thu, 15 Sep, 2022 at 4:17 PM
This article explains how to connect NAO to a WiFi network.
Table of content:
WITH THE NAO WEBPAGE
- Turn your NAO on by pressing the chest button.
- Connect an ethernet cable to the head (remove the hatch if necessary).
- Once the boot process is complete press the NAO chest button once to get the robot IP address.
- Type this IP address in any browser to access the webpage.
- Fill in the login and password (by default both are "nao").
- Now in the main page, click on the second round icon from the left to access the NETWORK SETTINGS page.
- Select the network you want to connect to.
- Fill in the password and click "Connect".
- You are now connected to thWI-FI network ("Connected" appears under the network name).
- From this point you can click on the network name to display the WiFi IP address.
- Or you can simply disconnect the ethernet, wait a few second (to let NAOqi switch to the wireless setup) and press the chest button once to make the robot say the IP address.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.