Start a new topic

Saftey reflex

Hi,

when running a Choregraphe behavior and some visitor accidentally pushes Pepper, my Behavior stops and Pepper switches to the start screen with the bubbles.

Does anybody know how I can deactivate this saftey reflex?

1 person has this question

Hello, is your problem already solved? Kind regards, TB for NCT Nürnberg

1 person likes this

Hey,

Unfortunately, the issue persists. I switched to the Python SDK, but I'm still encountering the same problem.

On a positive note, I added a feature where Pepper reacts to bumper touches and politely asks to stop this action to mitigate the risk of pushing Pepper.

1 person likes this

However, I just revisited the documentation and found some potentially useful resources. It might help to check out these documentation sites:

1 person likes this

Hello, it's good to hear that you found some sort of workaround for your problem. We have a problem, but we can't really program the kind of reflects upon starting the robot. Already issued a ticket, but we hope for a real time conversation with the technicians. Thanks for links, put them in our notes for refernece.

Kind regards, TB for NCT Nürnberg

hey wanted to ask, your docs are referencing to naoqi 2.5, but we have 2.9... which version does your pepper have? Kind regards and at Service, T.B

Wanted to ask again :) Kind regards and at Service, T.B from NCT

Yes,  my docs are referencing to naoqi 2.5 and we are using naoqi 2.5.

Login or Signup to post a comment